Friday, November 2, 2012

Classroom Time!

Yesterday, I did Classroom at in work. It's basically where a trainer talks about everything in the manual, shows you around the restaurant, and gets you your uniform & takes your picture. My trainer was so pretty, I'm practically in awe of her. She's a Hooters veteran and has been working there since she was 18 and she is now 26. We'll call her HJS. She's traveled a lot and done tons of work for Hooters. I also forgot to mention that a girl who works in my store has been in the Calendar! Actually two have and I think the same two have been in the swimsuit competition. I wish I had big boobs :(

I figure while I say that I should mention my appearance. I would put a picture up but I prefer to stay anonymous. I'm a little over 5'7", my hair has gotten suprisingly long and has returned to its natural color of light brown, I have green eyes which I favor. My body is athletic but slender however I do not have any huge ASSets. Both are on the smaller end, my butt being larger than my top but nothing outrageous by any means. I'm a Hooters girl because of my face rather than my tits

So from my Classroom, I'm an XXS in my shorts and my top. I received one pair of shorts and a shirt. My shoes were $38 from the store. I didn't get any socks :( I'll get those on Monday. The panty hose weren't as tight or uncomfortable as I thought they would be and I've put them on twice without ripping them! Go me! My pantyhose are $4 if we rip them before or after a shift, they'll be replaced with a cheaper kind for free if I rip them on my shift. I also have now tried every wing sauce at Hooters. My personal favorite is Cajun, Daytona Beach (it's cause I'm a Floridian), and 3 Mile. 

My first training shift is on Monday, I'll just be job shadowing. However, I have my liquor test on Tuesday, I'm SO nervous, there are more than 70 different kinds of alcohol. Then on Friday, I have my menu test and my trainer will follow me around. I'm shitting myself over the menu test. I just really hope my manager, HD, will not be there because he quizzes the most! I really hope HJS is my trainer for most of the days, I'm literally striving to be her.

I guess that's it! Have a good weekend,
xoxo Hooters Babe



No comments:

Post a Comment