Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Orientation *yawn*

I forgot to mention I was told to come to Orientation almost a week later , today, and that there might be another girl with me so I was kind of happy I wasn't doing this alone. I arrived a little early (I always do) and kind of stood there while the manager I met with for my second interview, MG, talked with another girl. Finally he called me over and asked if I wanted anything to drink and told me where to sit. It ended up being too loud where we were originally sitting so we moved.
He handed me a whole stack of paperwork and told me that I wasn't signing my life away and he was going to go over everything with me. I proceeded to go through the 20 pages, at least, of papers, many that repeated themselves! SO annoying and so time consuming. While I'm about 2/3 of the way in, another girl arrives. She's really pretty but kind of seem stuck-up or maybe she just didn't care about talking to me...whatever. I finished all of my paperwork only to find, I had to wait on HB, or new girl #2, to finish. I sat for about ten minutes with nothing to do except stare at the pictures on the wall or watch UFC fight. HB and I talked minimally, like I said, she didn't seem to care. She did know another girl however and I found this was a disadvantage, I really wish I knew someone. After both of our paperwork was done, MG went over the Hooters handbook and all of the papers we signed. I was told however that I would have to do an Image Class in two days where I would get my uniform and one of the girls would go over the Hooters Image with us. I was a little dissapointed, I wanted my uniform :( I also learned that they sell the shoes for at least $20 cheaper than Shoe Carnival, so BUY FROM HOOTERS GIRLS! I would receive two shirts, two shorts, pantyhose, socks, a pouch, and an ID card for the POS system. Additional shirts are $6, so are shorts. If pantyhose is torn on the floor, they'll replace it. I can't remember about socks though. I'm so excited, you have no idea.
My dream has always been to a model and I've actually done a few jobs but due to my tattoos and that I'm 5'7" (models should be 5'8" max) has limited my opportunites. I'm really hoping Hooters can push me forward. I'm determined to be the best and work my way to the top ! (:
I'll update after my image class than I'll be onto training!

No comments:

Post a Comment